25 YEARS of PROFESSIONAL SERVICE
The firm of Gili-McGraw Architects LLP has provided architectural services in the state of Florida and the Carribean for over 25 years. During that time, we have successfully performed numerous projects for a host of clients, both public and private. Several of those projects have received awards for their design from the American Institute of Architects, and our Gulliver Prep Aquatics Facility received recognition from Aquatics International magazine as the Best School/College Aquatics Facility in North America . We have been selected as miscellaneous architectural consultants for the City of Miami for the past two years, and based upon our performance, we have just received another two unsolicited one-year additions to our contract with the City.
Why are we selected over and over by the same clients? ... We perform.
- Personalized service...
- Our firm principals are personally involved in your project throughout the entire design and construction process.
- Our principals offer over 76 years of award-winning architectural practice at your disposal.
- Our personal architectural experience ranges from airport projects and olympic aquatic facilities to religious structures and residential designs.
- Over 90% of our projects are for repeat clients.
- There must be a reason that clients have come back to work with us repeatedly over the years.
- Owing to the thoroughness and high standards of our construction documents, Change Orders on our projects typically amount to less than 1% of project construction costs.
- Based on this reputation, we have, in the past, been retained by municipal entities to compose "Design Guidelines Manuals"... documents that establish written quality and performance criteria for other Architects and Engineers on all of that agency's future projects.