Founded in 1992, Gili-McGraw Architects L.L.P. is an A.I.A. award winning architectural firm committed to design excellence in a broad range of project types. Our commissions have ranged from Community Centers and Religious Facilities to both Public and Private Schools, and International Airport projects. We are also comfortable with numerous types of project delivery systems, including Competitive Bid, C/M at Risk, and Design/Build.
- -12.28.2017 Bids have been recieved for Gili-McGraw Architects' new Science Building for Miami Beach Senior High.
- Our $2.6 million project came in $20 thousand under budget!
- - 12.28.2017Located on the Miami River, our new Curtis Park Aquatic Center is now under construction.
- Construction slated to be completed next summer.
The two principals of Gili-McGraw Architects have a combined architectural experience of over 80 years.
- Individual project types have run the gamut from residential designs to international airport projects.
- We pride ourselves on our professionalism, and ability to design a building solution that successfully addresses your needs while meeting the strict constraints of your construction budget.
- We listen to you. All of our projects are a collaborative effort between Client and Architect.
Gili-McGraw Architects' client list includes the Miami-Dade County Aviation Dept., Miami-Dade County Public Schools, Gulliver Schools, the City of Miami, Baptist South Health Systems, the Dave and Mary Alper JCC, MASTEC, Bertram Yacht, and numerous other private clientele.
Over 90% of our projects are for repeat clients.
Owing to the thoroughness and high standards of our construction documents, Change Orders on our projects typically amount to less than 1% of project construction costs.